I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite green smoothies today! What is your favorite smoothie? Or protein powder? Comment below, I would love to hear!
· 1 FROZEN banana
· 1 scoop of protein powder (you can use any type, but I use Plant Fusion)
· 1 date
· 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
· 1 heaping handful of kale or spinach (or both if you want!)
· Hemp seeds
(You can skip the date and the hemp seeds and this smoothie will still be bomb.com)
1. Add milk to blender first, then add protein powder, then greens, then finally the banana. Liquid on the bottom, solids on the top! (I seriously was using blenders the wrong way for most of my life! This order is KEY. Am I the only one who never knew that?!)
2. Top your smoodie with tasty hemp seeds. I usually get them at Trader Joe's or get these hemp hearts! These seeds are another form of protein packed pure plant nutrition.