Here's the overly simple recipe:
· 3 overly ripe bananas
· 2 cups of quick oats
· 1 scoop of protein powder (I used PlantFusion vanilla for these!)
· Anything else you would like. Be creative!
*For these I used cacao nibs, Craisins, and shredded coconut. I love to use dark chocolate chips sometimes with some sort of nuts like walnuts!
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork
2. Stir in oats, protein powder and any other goodies
3. Add in 1 tablespoon of liquid -- can be water, coconut milk, almond milk, or regular milk!
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (don't forget to line your baking sheet! I used coconut oil & parchment paper)
5. Let them cool and enjoy :)
Let me know how you like them and what variation you made! After you try them....what do you think, is it fair to call them cookies? :P