· 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes
· 1 large eggplant
· Shredded mozzarella cheese
· Fresh basil
· Cherry tomatoes
· Pepperoni - or any toppings of your choice!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut eggplant into small slices - these are your mini pizza crusts! Sprinkle with salt.
3. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and bake eggplant slices for 15 minutes.
4. Now add your toppings -- fire roasted tomatoes, cheese, cherry tomatoes, & pepperoni
5. Bake for another 4-5 minutes with these toppings.
6. Finally top with red chili pepper flakes, oregano, and fresh basil. Enjoy your "pizza"!