· Salmon fillets
· Olive oil
· Blackening spice or cajun spice
· Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Coat fish with olive oil and both sides and then use a tablespoon of spice on top of each fillet.
3. Put 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil on asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish and asparagus in the oven for 15-20 minutes on a foil lined baking sheet.
5. Enjoy the easiest, nutritious dinner (again and again -- the spice will last you for a while!)
*I usually serve this with brown rice or a sweet potato. You can get quick brown rice from Trader Joe's frozen section or put the sweet potato in the microwave for 4-5 minutes after poking holes it in with a fork. ENJOY!