I am already starting to feel some holiday stress creeping up --- like what the heck do I get everyone for Christmas?! AH! But really in the back of my head I know there's no reason to stress about something like that. So I decided to make a cup of candy cane green tea (decaf) from Trader Joe's, turn on a Christmas station on Pandora, and post this recipe I meant to put up last week! The shopping can wait until I am home in San Diego.
So my friend who was doing Whole30 this summer told me about this recipe. I had made a different "pancake" version in a pan using the same ingredients, but this is so much easier than bringing out the frying pan. Who has time for that before work? Well, maybe if I didn't have a puppy. This is just an easier version because it takes 3 minutes max. No frying pan or extra dishes necessary. Enjoy! :)
· 1 ripe banana
· 2 eggs (I've made it with one egg too)
· Toppings of your choice - I used blackberries, coconut, and sliced almonds
1. Mash banana with a fork
2. Beat egg(s) into banana mush (see picture below)
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute & 30 seconds
4. Beat one more time and then put back into microwave for 30-45 seconds.
5. Add a few toppings and enjoy!