· 1 large yellow squash & 1 large zucchini (you can always do more!)
· Uncooked shrimp (deveined and peeled)
· 2 tablespoons Olive oil
· 2 Garlic cloves & garlic salt (optional)
· Any type of pesto (my pre-made favorites are Trader Joe's or Williams-Sonoma truffled mushroom pesto)
1. Cut squash in half and "spiralize" into noodles. You will need scissors to cut them into shorter pieces.
2. Spray a large pan with olive oil (or coconut oil) and cook noodles for about 5 minutes on medium high heat.
3. Season shrimp with garlic salt.
4. In a smaller frying pan cook shrimp with garlic cloves & olive oil on high heat; cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Mix as much pesto as you would like with noodles (1-2 tablespoons should be plenty)
6. Place shrimp on top of the pesto noodles and sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!